Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NappiesByNicole--First Order!

I just have to do a little shameless plug because on Monday I shipped out my very first order! And it was a custom order! I can't believe how exciting it was to make and ship my very first order from NappiesByNicole!

I got an email early last week asking if I would be able to make a "boy" colored tie dye nappy based on this set: 

and was more than happy to oblige. 

So I ran around on Wednesday gathering supplies to tie dye, then worked all day Thursday on the nappy/singlet set. I posted the custom order on Friday, she ordered and paid for it and I shipped it out yesterday. 

Here's what the order looked like all finished and ready to ship: 


I'm feeling even more positive and excited about selling on etsy now that my first sale is out of the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment