Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

DIY Christmas Stockings

This past weekend my Christmas project was stockings. At first I was just going to make C and Brett stockings but after I made the first one I decided that we should all have new stockings. :)

I used this tutorial that I found on Pinterest and they turned out wonderfully! I love them so much! I'm lazy and didn't really want to attempt to embroider our names on them so I just went ahead and cut out felt letters to put on the stockings...which was also a huge pain but now that they're done I LOVE them.



Our weekend was incredibly busy and much too short especially right before Christmas but it was enjoyable. We got most of our gifts organized and even managed to make it to the pool yesterday because it was so hot - it's even more hot today...yuck - it's hard to remember that it's Christmas time in this heat so I've been listening to Christmas music almost continuously. 

This week will be more hustle and bustle before Christmas next week (next week! Yikes!). 

If you haven't seen my new Facebook page (NappiesByNicole) go check it out! And don't forget to click the "like" button. :) 

Hope you're all enjoying the holiday season!



C's first encounter with a horse! She wanted to touch his eye.

Her first ride! She loved it and wanted Brett to put her back on after her ride was over. 

First dinner of spaghetti - boy was that messy...

xoxo

1 comment: